Midday Supervisor (Senior) Vacancy
We are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor (Senior) to lead our wonderful team of Midday Assistants (MAs).
Key Responsibilities will involve:
Leadership of Staff
• To lead, organise and supervise the MAs throughout the midday break.
• Lead School based training activities for MAs alongside the Head of School.
• Organise and lead rotas and organisation of staff on duty including those on First Aid.
• Ensure that there are robust wet weather plans in place and that all staff are clear about these.
• Lead the arrangement of cover for staff absence amongst the team.
• To ensure that lunchtime resources are well maintained, deployed and replaced when necessary.
Liaison with Caterers
• Liaise with the Catering Provider / Cooks to ensure smooth service & ensure that any concerns are raised promptly with the catering provider.
Behaviour & Welfare of Pupils
• Reinforce the School behaviour policy focusing on positive responses to behaviour rewarding those who make good choices. Ensure that the MA team also focus upon this.
• Act as the next point of escalation from MAs in response to incidents of poor behaviour (in line with the school behaviour policy).
• Liaise directly with class teachers / Head of School reporting incidents consistently.
• Ensure that the lunch hall environment is calm, safe and a pleasant environment within which our pupils can dine.
• Lead lunchtime evacuation drills with The Head of School termly.
In return we offer:
• Children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and keen to learn in what is a vibrant, happy and caring environment.
• A friendly and creative staff.
• A supportive governing body who care passionately about our school and the local community.
Application forms can be obtained from Clare Winnicott School Bursar.
Interviews to take place week beginning 17th December 2018.