Closing Date: 12 Noon Friday 11th January 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 17th January 2019
Job Start Date: Monday 25th February 2019
Salary: Pay Band 3 £16,908 - £17,900 Full Time Equivalent
Contract: Term-Time Only
Hours of Work: 22.5 hours per week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8.15am – 4.15pm 30 minutes lunch break
We are looking to appoint a cheerful, friendly and efficient person whose main role will be to look after our school reception, offering a warm welcome to all visitors and answering enquiries from staff, pupils and parents.
As part of our hard-working and committed office team you will also provide excellent administrative support as needed. Therefore, experience of working in an office environment would be a strong advantage. You will also be required to administer basic first aid to our children and full training will be provided.
The successful applicant will have:-
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- A polite and helpful telephone manner
- Good administrative skills, demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Responsibility for cash handling ie. dinner money, school trip money
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and to use own initiative
- A positive and flexible attitude
- A natural desire to help others
In return we will offer:-
- A supportive, friendly and welcoming school team
- Superb working conditions and environment
- Exceptionally well behaved children
- A genuine commitment to your ongoing professional development
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 02392375459 to arrange an appointment time.