Midday Assistant – Monday to Friday 1 hour per day between 11.50am & 1pm depending on day.
Term Time Only - Fixed Term until 31st August 2019
Pay Band: Band 1 £16,394 - £16,656 Full Time Equivalent.
Start Date: 1st March 2019 (or sooner if available)
Closing Date: Friday 8th February (Midday)
Interviews: Tuesday 12th February 2018
We are a thriving three form entry junior school school in Drayton, Portsmouth. We are proud to be part of The De Curci Trust.
Solent Junior School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Midday Assistant to join our energetic and dedicated Lunchtime team in a warm, friendly and inclusive school community which is committed to the care of our children and staff.
What we can offer you:
- A caring and positive environment inspired by our strong ethos.
- A team committed to the well-being of staff and pupils.
- The opportunity to work in a “good” school amongst a hard working team of friendly staff.
- A commitment to ensure that all children thrive within a supportive yet challenging environment.
- Enthusiastic and engaged learners.
- Opportunities to work in partnership with other schools within The De Curci Trust and beyond.
What you can offer us:
- An enthusiasm for the aims and ethos of our school.
- A genuine desire to be effective and to ensure the very best progress and outcomes for all children.
- A passion for life-long learning and the ability to reflect on your own practice.
- A dedication to continual self-improvement – we want you to be proactive and make a difference.
- A good sense of humour and a mind-set for teamwork.
Solent Junior School and The De Curci Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level, and any other background checks, including overseas checks, will be required prior to any offer of employment.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our school with you!